Own Boat Tuition
When I walk the docks I am often asked tons of questions about boating, “How do you get into a mooring with the tide and wind behind you…How do I get into Bembridge…I think my boat needs a service …I want to teach my wife…how would you trim for waves?” All these questions are part and parcel of driving a boat and so we thought people may find it useful to have some own boat tuition sessions.
Own boat tuition sessions are perfect for:
- Seroquel no prescription Families who would love to have everyone learn at the same time
- Boat owners who want to learn on their buy Pregabalin 75 mg Own boat
- Those with access to a boat who want to Benton explore more and go further afield
- Recent owners who want to http://motionledtechnology.com/?et_core_page_resource=et-core-unified-cached-inline-styles16 extend their skills
- The owner who wants to ensure they are keeping their boat in tip top condition
- A long standing owner who has “forgotten how to…”
The sessions are delivered by one of our professional RYA Advanced skippers or instructors.
The way we work is we’ll give you a quick call to understand:
- What you would like to learn and who else will be on the boat. For example, a day for the whole family?
- Where the boat is so we can get there.
- Whether you want to be certified by making it an RYA course.
With all this information I can create a bespoke session/day for you.
We tend to group the tuition into a number of common areas:
- Cruising destinations
- Boat maintenance
- Boat management
- Safety and crew management
- Rights and wrongs – rules of the sea
BUT you tell us what you want and we will shape our tuition accordingly.