FREE Drystack space
We are offering FREE DRYSTACK BOAT STORAGE with unlimited launches (7 day a week) to anyone who is buying a brand-new RIB powerboat.
This offer is worth up to £3,950 but is limited and will be offered to all registrants on a first come first served basis.
We have a video outlining what the offer is and why we are doing it…
To take advantage of this offer you need to register NOW!
There is a bit of small print:
- The new boat owner has to both buy and signup before the end of June ’20.
- The boat has to be new
- The boat has to be between 6m and 9m
- The new boat owner has to sign up on the relevant form
- The new boat owner will be required to sign a contract but no payment will be due
Their free storage includes:
- A rack space in our Drystack for the remainder of 2020, ie from now until the end of Dec ’20
- Unlimited launches and recoveries, booked using our app
Just in case you are not familiar with what the Drystack is it is a fully enclosed HUGE boat storage shed that…
- Offers complete protection from the elements
- Operates 3 huge forklifts to launch your boat
- AND has quick & easy access to the water
We have been asked why use a Drystack?
- Instant access to a well maintained clean and dry secure boat storage facility
- A reduction in total cost of ownership vis a vis reduced wear, tear & maintenance
- A better performing boat (no anti-foul)
Overall an increase in enjoyment, access and 2nd hand value
…and here is a video of how it works…
Here are some reviews of some of our customers:
Great place to store a boat for the Solent. it saves alot of money on maintenance as well. I;ve never seen such a big drystack anywhere else.
Best place ever to keep your boat out of the sun and the rain. No need to anti-foul/replace anodes and with a launch and retrieve service second to none.
I’ve just renewed for a 3rd year and would highly recommend the Drystack for anyone boating from this area. My 8m sports boat is looked after very well,